How Invisalign Works
Invisalign helps align your teeth by gently moving them into placewith a series of clear, customized, virtually invisible aligners.
The teeth move gradually and only in the direction needed to provide you with a beautiful smile without traumatic treatment methods.
If you have one or more of the following orthodontic problems,Invisalign might be right for you:
- Crowded and misaligned teeth
- Severe overbite or overjet (the upper jaw is too far forward compared to the lower jaw, causing the front teeth to overlap)
- Openbite (the top and bottom teeth do not touch when your mouth is closed)
- Crossbite (A crossbite is a type of malocclusion, or a misalignment of teeth, where upper teeth fit inside of lower teeth)
- Spacing problems
Easy Steps To Achieve An Amazing Smile
- Firstly, we begin with a thorough consultation that involves taking a 3D digital iTero scan and intraoral photographs
- Then, we will build your customized treatment plan to provide you with the smile you deserve
- Trays are then delivered, and the patient is seen every 4-6 weeks depending on treatment requirements
- The treatment period can be as short as 3-months
We deliver on our promise to provide the best orthodontic treatmentoptions for our patients.
Invisalign can help create the look you want in a way that’s almostunnoticeable – and we offer complimentary consultations!