The Oral Exam
Our doctors will use a combination of digital x rays and intraoral cameras to examine your teeth and gums. With intraoral cameras, ourdentists take photos to evaluate any lesions and discuss findings with patients. With digital imaging, Dentists evaluate teeth, bone level, and TMJ. It’s a truly unique experience, especially when combined with the expertise of 20 l 32 Dental Studio specialists.
Our Annual Comprehensive Exam Includes:
We are committed to providing you with the highest quality dental care in a comfortable, stress-free environment. Our team will do everything in its power to exceed your expectations. Some of our many advanced dental procedures include:
- Full mouth digital x rays with minimal radiation
- A thorough examination of gums and teeth
- Cleaning teeth from plaque and calculus that lead to gum disease and cavities
- Digital imaging with intraoral Cameras
- Oral cancer screening.
- Caries risk assessment (low, medium, high)
- Patient Education and diet modification to lower risk for oral disease
- Application of dental sealants and Fluoride treatment when necessary
- Evaluation of wisdom teeth with panoramic radiography and 3D X-ray technology with CBCT
Oral Hygiene And Education
After you’ve had an oral exam, your dentist will talk with you about your findings, possible concerns, and a treatment plan. If more complicated or advanced work is required, you may need to consult with a specialist.
We provide a thorough exam, in addition to professional debridementand scaling if indicated, to revitalize mouths and address your particular periodontal needs.
Oral hygiene instruction is included.
Because we accept most major dental insurance plans, you can have all of these services for much less than you’ve ever imagined!
Contact us today for a FREE CONSULTATION!